4-H Youth Development
9 Awesome Activities for Leadership and Team Building Brochure Click Here
- 4-H is a youth organization of boys and girls sharing, doing and learning together in all kinds of projects and activities. 4-H members are guided by volunteer adult leaders and parents. Members choose projects that fit their personal interests and the places where they live. Members run their own meetings and make their own decisions. Boys and girls in cities and towns enjoy 4-H as much as rural kids.
4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT IN ASHLAND COUNTY
You’ve probably been to County Fair, seen the colorful 4-H exhibits, and noticed families having fun at the fair.
You may have seen 4-H members teaching environmental lessons to fourth graders in local elementary schools or marching in parades, collecting food for area food pantries. You may have seen youth and adults picking up trash along their “adopted highway,” or seen international visitors touring our county with their local host families. No matter where you live, you can be part of the action in Ashland County 4-H !!
The four H’s stand for Head-Heart-Hands-Health, and signify the development of the whole person. Four-H is an informal, educational youth group, and our county has large and active program. You’ll be involved in year-round project work and club and county activities, and you’ll learn valuable life skills through your 4-H participation.
We welcome boys and girls from both rural and urban homes. You must be at least in third grade to join, and can stay in 4-H through one year after graduating from high school. Kindergarten through second grade may join Cloverbuds.
- 4-H Club Annual Financial Report
- 4-H Club Mini-Grant Application
- Wisconsin 4-H Annual Charter Application: New 4-H Clubs
- Wisconsin 4-H Annual Charter Application: New 4-H Clubs (editable PDF)
- Wisconsin 4-H Existing Club Charter pdf
- Financial Record – Club
- Fund Raising for Your Club
- I am a Club Leader – Now what do I do?
- Club Evaluation Form
- Minute Form for Clubs
- Planning Your Club’s Year
- Welcoming New Member