Business Counseling Available At No Charge
A business counselor from the UW-Superior Small Business Development Center (SBDC) will be available in February for one-on-one counseling appointments without charge for northwest Wisconsin business owners and prospective entrepreneurs.
Topics for individual business counseling include: business financing, business plan writing, marketing, financial management and cash flow or a combination of any of these.
For more information visit our Web site www.uwsuper.edu/sbdc or call 1-800-410-8351
Links of Interest
Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin site:
Integrated Energy Communities Workshop
Related links to the above PowerPoint:
Making a Great Lake Superior
Sustainable Chequamegon Initiative strategic plan ( 32 pages, 728 KB) Please note that this is a five-year strategic plan for an immerging initiative of the Alliance for Sustainability. This is a DRAFT document.
Links of Interest
- 2004 Ashland County Level Citizen Survey Findings Report (19 pages, 1000 KB) For the Ashland County Comprehensive Planning Oversight Committee
As part of the Ashland County and participating communities’ Comprehensive Planning program(s) this random sample survey was designed and implemented. With a desired rate of statistical validity of plus or minus 3, a sample size of 1,800 residentsand property owners was selected from the County tax role.
- Ashland County Government
- US Census Bureau – Ashland County
- UW – Extension Community, Natural Resource and Economic Development
- Changing our Thinking about Action
- Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
- Proposal for Fair Board Strategic Planning Session
Community and Economic Development
Chasing the Money or Funding a Vision On-Line Course (under construction)
Chasing the Money or Funding a Vision PowerPoint Presentation (20 slides, 1.04 MB)
Hurley DOC PowerPoint Presentation (41 slides, 5.74 MB)